In addition to the cast being delightfully diverse this time around, the film was just loosely-plotted and action-packed enough to keep a casual fan like myself entertained. While I do agree that the writing of Cole left much to be desired for an original character thrust into a preconceived universe, none of the characters seemed particularly fleshed out in terms of personality; however, I think that’s to be expected when you’re watching a film literally inspired by a video game.
- The Magic and Spirit of the Holidays in “48 Christmas Wishes”
- Frozen II: The most disappointing original Disney animated movie since Chicken Little.
- ‘Hawkeye’ Episode 3 Review: Echo Steals the Show
- Tough Guy Babysits…Again: Playing with Fire
- Bergman Island Offers Ingmar Bergman’s Take on the Twenty First Century In Its Own Way
Rate and Review a film yourself!